QOBUZ UNVEILS TWO NEW FEATURES - MY WEEKLY Q AND APPLE CARPLAY ONLINE - TO CREATE A TAILOR-MADE MUSICAL EXPERIENCE

Qobuz, the leading platform for streaming and downloading high-resolution music, is unveiling My Weekly Q and Apple CarPlaytm online, two new features that offer a tailor-made listening experience for its subscribers.

My Weekly Q: a personalized weekly musical recommendation service
Every Friday, Qobuz now offers its subscribers a personalized playlist that highlights musical discoveries based on similar listeners’ music profiles. Thanks to collaborative Artificial Intelligence, My Weekly Q expands Qobuz’ mission to enrich the musical experience of its subscribers by offering eclectic and personalized tracks. This new feature is available on Qobuz’ iOS and Android apps, as well as on the desktop version.

Apple Carplay Online: connecting your music online to your in-car screen entertainment
After deploying Apple Carplay Offline, the onboard iOS solution that allows you to listen to downloaded titles in offline mode, Qobuz is enriching its offering with the Carplay Online functionality. From now on, Qobuz subscribers will be able to view and launch their favorite tracks and playlists directly on the integrated screen of their car.

“Qobuz offers two features that meet both mobility needs and the demands of audiophiles and music lovers. Thanks to these innovative improvements, our subscribers can now take their music anywhere and enjoy a new source of tailor-made discoveries,” says Axel Destagnol, Head of Product at Qobuz.

The new prices for Qobuz plans from September 2021:
Studio Premier / Studio Premier Family
Studio Premier gives you access to Qobuz’s entire 70-million catalogue of albums in Hi-Res and CD qualities, all available for streaming. With the Studio Premier Family subscription, family members living under the same roof can share up to six Qobuz accounts in a single subscription.
• Studio Premier: $12.99 per month (no strings attached)
• Studio Premier: $10.83 per month, total of $129.99 billed annually
• Studio Premier Family: $19.99 per month (no strings attached)
• Studio Premier Family: / $16.67 per month, total of $199.99 billed annually

Studio Sublime / Studio Sublime Family
Studio Sublime gives you access to Qobuz’s entire album catalogue in Hi-Res and CD quality, all available for streaming and for download purchase, with exclusive Studio Sublime discounts up to 60% on Hi-Res purchases.
• Studio Sublime: $15 per month, total of $179.99 billed annually
• Studio Sublime Family: $29.17 per month, total of $349.99 billed annually

Previous
Previous

QOBUZ LIVE & RHINO PRESENT: MERCI, MILES!: A DISCUSSION CELEBRATING THE MUSIC OF MILES DAVIS FROM HIS FINAL TOUR 1991

Next
Next

QOBUZ AND ZAPPA RECORDS EXCLUSIVELY DEBUT CAPTAIN BEEFHEART’S TROUT MASK REPLICA IN 24-BIT HI-RES